Sunday, February 2, 2014

BINGO!

I forgot to mention the fantastic NEWS! We cleared the debt completely! Paid off the credit card on Thursday and POOF I've cancelled the card! We actually cleared it in 3 months! After so many months struggling...I thank God for helping me get over that hurdle! Hubby didn't even have to use his Accounting tricks on me. It truly was God's work on my heart, amen...Although when I think of it, I believe my husband secretly prayed for change...my goodness...!My love and husband....:)

Well it worked!

We also have savings actively growing and have a goal we want to achieve! I'm excited! That's one huge issue out of the way! Now for only the good stuff ie. savings for the next 9 months and exams out of the way!

My husband also passed his driving test (Oh yeah, should have shared this too!) This happened 2 days before Christmas!

I truly believe and stand by these verses...

Romans 8:28 (Amplified)
28 We are assured and know that [[j]God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

1 Peter 5: 6-11(Amplified)
Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you,
Casting the [c]whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, [d]once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you [e]watchfully.
Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant andcautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [[f]in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined], knowing that the same ([g]identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world.
10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.
11 To Him be the dominion (power, authority, rule) forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

It is usually quite hard to believe that the breakthrough will happen but God's timing is always right! I believe that all works according to His timing and purpose so,  re the insight re my weight, the insight re my exams, insight re my character flaws esp. Greed at this point in time, the insight re financial struggles, God revealing what I need just at the right time.

I praise Him and thank Him...
I thank you Yeshua for Your steadfast love and ways in my life! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment