Sunday, February 24, 2013

Early morning babble...

I didn't plan to do this but I went for it....vegetating for a whole day! WoW! But now I find myself still up at 2am in the morning while my beau is snoring in the bedroom. I don't recall when I last relaxed so extensively since marriage. I decided to not take on any major responsibilities. I didn't even need to cook dinner. Slept during the day and hubby ended up cooking up dinner. How bliss:)
At midnight, started to think of the families I'm due to meet this week and the four on my blacklist. How I deal with it...is this way: I'm here to provide a service so quiet Sista! Whatever about their personalities and challenges. That's the beauty of dealing with people! Last year, it was a boss who was incredibly defensive and difficult. I tried to see the 'goodness' in her but she would throw it all back at me anyway. I've been dealing with forgiveness as I really felt outraged by her attitude....and no, I was not alone in this. Many other colleagues of mine had felt the same way (and worse) about that woman. Why do women bring in the majority of the problems...? The men are so much more relaxed. I can think of 5 mothers off the bat and 4 of them are divorcing. I say no more...

I'm starting to feel peckish but equally aware that I should be asleep. I'm up in 5 hours and here I am blogging...I see a snickers on the table and some Oatcakes. I could  have cereal...hmmm.....I'm yawning now. Ok, the Oatcake won!:)
I've been enjoying my liquid vitamins Mineral Rich. My nails have never been so strong and I believe my hair is growing too! I also successfully rollerset my hair yesterday! Wish I left it in longer but that was trial one only:) Like where I'm going with all these trials. Thank you L-rd! Thank you...

Will be returning to my 80 MCQs  per day study plan. Can't believe that March is around the corner. I was meant to be done with one question bank by now but for 2 weeks I crashed due to my huge workload. The fact that I don't have a boss at present and taking on most cases is real not cool, but anyway. Life goes on...Thank you, L-rd...

No comments:

Post a Comment